We are Biometric Agreement by NA-AT Technologies, a mobile digital signature and ID authentication service.
Biometric Agreement authenticates each participant’s ID, and compares their identity against its biometric profile, finally it enhances the signature process by video recording the agreement and the moment of the signature, making a 100% attributable evidence in courts. The whole process is 100% mobile.
As a Business Developer at NA-AT Technologies, you will have the opportunity to participate in the commercialization of Biometric Agreement across the Singapore. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Defining with the technical team business solutions for our potential clients
- We are looking for a self starter who is entrepreneurial and an autonomous seller. A successful candidate would be eager to ignite and manage our growth ambitions.
- Ideally having experience selling SaaS based products.
- Individually prospect, pitch and close sales
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of Biometric Agreement’s digital solutions.
- Ideally have existing executive contacts in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance Finance, Auto and Retail companies.
- Lead discovery sessions to identify the customer’s key needs and pain points. Work with the prospect in a consultative fashion to develop a digital strategy vision and position our offering as an instrumental part of that vision.
- Conduct storytelling product demonstrations that highlight the value the solution brings to the client.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets every quarter.
- Develop solid, strategic relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and demonstrate how our product portfolio can assist them to achieve their business objectives.
- 5+ years’ experience of software sales, channel sales and business development
- Track record of grasping complex client delivery and executing on-time and within budget.
- Demonstrated ability to create value for clients through problem solving and the application of technology.
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science and Systems Engineering related discipline; MBA a plus
- Experience working with Senior Management within a Sales organization
- Republic of Singapore
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through inspiring others
- Possess a hands on, “can-do” results-orientated style with a genuine interest in the wider business
- Proven track record in delivering successful business development initiatives, projects and programs
- Distinct proficiency in collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated leadership ability with strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- A self-starter and able to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to follow-up/follow-through with tasks to ensure successful on-time completion
- Proficient English communication skills
- Competitive salary plus commissions.
- Professional growth.
- Excellent working environment.