NA-AT Technologies is looking for a Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for the development and management of the company’s marketing strategy.
The incumbent will supervise and perform all digital marketing activities, included but not limited to employer branding, SEO/SEM, events organization, social networks, social advertising and email marketing. Cross Functional Teams include Sales, Human Capital, Operations and IT.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Business.
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing and marketing analytics.
- 3-5 years within an IT environment.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing tools including Email Service Providers, Search Engine Marketing Platforms, Web Analytics such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing digital marketing in a IT company.
- Experience with Omni-Channel marketing.
- Financially savvy and skilled in reporting on all KPIs, marketing performance, user behavior, channels, marketing tests and uncovering insights.
- Hands-on, analytical, and highly collaborative leader.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategy for Mexico and Latin America across all digital media channels from concept to launch.
- Lead and manage all aspect of marketing including Employer Branding, SEO/SEM, Internal Communication, Corporate Identity, Benchmarking Social Advertising and Email Marketing.
- Partner with cross functional leaders to optimize marketing effectiveness and support cross channel sales, including planning, brand marketing, creative, and other functions.
- Develop new marketing programs to better acquire and retain customers.
- Develop marketing roadmap including optimization of existing channels and development of new channels.
Build and maintain digital marketing budget.
- Lead effort for landing page optimization and other forms of a/b and multivariate tests.
- Evaluate all associated marketing partners, vendors and publishers for effectiveness and contribution to business and digital marketing efforts.
-Major and minor medical expenses insurance.